make-believe: spring foraging.

Any moment now the linden trees in Brooklyn are going to open and shower the streets in their sweet scent. When that happens, I'll be ready with a pair of pruners and a bike basket to carry my rewards home with me. Here, a few accessories that are necessary (and not so unnecessary) for getting the job done.

1. A button back tunic for looking elegant.
2. Handmade shoes for treading lightly.
3. Latin for Gardeners for doing my grandfather proud.
4. A herringbone scarf for waving dramatically behind me as I bicycle around looking for low-hanging branches.
5. Fancy pruners for harvesting.
6. Healing salve for patching post-foraging scrapes.
7. A bike basket for carting home the goods.
8. Sunglasses for staying ingognito...just because.

You have read this article make-believe / spring foraging with the title make-believe: spring foraging.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/04/make-believe-spring-foraging.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make-believe: spring foraging."

Post a Comment