my week in objects (mostly).

1. these sunglasses.
sunglasses
{because before this morning i needed them everyday this week}.

2. this sneaker sole.
sneaks
{because i guess it means i really need a new pair this time}.


3. this peanut butter.
peanut butter
{because i added it to my smoothies, per your suggestions}.


4. this top buttontop button{because lately i'm wearing it buttoned. novel}.

5. this garden glove.
garden gloves
{because i had the chance to get it dirty}.

other things:
seriously considering these for spring. crazy?
and these for morning walks.
wisteria magic.
rooftop houses.
i ADORE these girls. here and here. (and every youtube video i could watch).
this is AWESOME. must. watch. video.

more from me in other places:
fire escape tips.
forsythia.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_5.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment