allergy tea

allergy tea

We're entering the glory weeks in New York. Yes indeed. Those spring weeks when you can actually feel the heat of the sun and the trees verily shout their exuberance with technicolored leaves and blossoms, they've arrived and I'm gobbling them up. Cherry blossoms: I will never get sick of you. Itchy eyes and runny nose? You guys, I could do without.


allergy tea

Confession: Until a few years ago I pretty much thought that seasonal allergies were made up. I know. I just didn't get it. I didn't suffer from them and I just didn't understand why anyone would choose to stay cooped up inside during the most beautiful weeks of the year. Your eyes itch? What does that even mean? And then.


allergy tea
A few years ago I started getting itchy eyes and a runny nose in the springtime and early fall. Rudest awakening. I was miserable.
allergy tea
Determined not to let springtime allergies wreck my vernal enjoyment, I turned to herbal remedies to help combat the the shock of my new condition. Last week, my new friends at The Herb Shoppe blended the tastiest and most beautiful medicine I've ever had the pleasure to consume. I've been drinking it by the quart ever since and so far, so good. In an effort to apologize to every allergy sufferer who I ever doubted, there are details on herbs and dosages over on Gardenista! Godspeed.
You have read this article gardenista / herbal remedy / natural allergy remedy / natural remedy with the title allergy tea. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/04/allergy-tea.html. Thanks!

No comment for "allergy tea"

Post a Comment