my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this lace curtain.
lace curtain at prime meats
{because someday all my curtains will be so dainty}.

2. these daffodils.
bridal crown daffodils
{because i planted them in reused potting soil, and this week, blooms}.

3. these white magnolia blossoms.
white magnolia blossoms
{because it seemed like every restaurant and shop in the neighborhood had their own set of branches}.

4. these dress shirts.
shirts1309
{because they're vestiges from james's hockey coaching days, and now they're outta here}.

5. this white tulip.
open tulip
{because i don't mind one bit that three out of my five objects are flowers}.

other things:
advice to little girls. brought back to life by maria.
the east village: mad men vs. reality.
vintage seed packet stamps.
forget sneakers, i want these.
or maybe these and these.
webbys!: vote here.
this is delightful and kooky.
i was captivated by this renovation this week.
i really want to see this.

things by me in other places:
miracle tea. 
mudroom hooks.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_12.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment