beach days.

beach towels
IMG_4887
I love the rhythm to days at the beach. The getting up early because the sun streams in from all directions. The morning walks. The slipping in and out of bathing suits. The way towels move from sand to the line and back again.

The days and the sunshine go on forever around here.

I don't know much about my astrological sign, but I can vouch that there seems to be something true about cancers being watery souls. For me, it's not swimming in the water that attracts me so much as being near it. Toes in. And then there's the sound of the waves hitting the shore. The glint of the sun on the water. The smell of the salt air and the way it forces you to breathe differently. Like a tonic I never manage to bottle.
You have read this article life with the title beach days.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/07/beach-days.html. Thanks!

No comment for "beach days."

Post a Comment