my week in objects (mostly).

1. these plums.
plums
{because yum}.

2. this white wine
white wine
{because sometimes it's the best way to end a day}.

3. this guide book.
oregon
{because westward, ho!, baby. we're coming for you}.

4. these boots.
boots
{and it being cool enough to wear them}.

5. this blanket.
blanket
{because it doesn't take much to make me too cool}.

other things.
perfect for tiny bathroom sinks.
vetiver for the win. so good.
this.
worth a quick read.

things by me in other places:
natural mosquito bite remedies.
sunscreen 101.
handpicked flowers!
natural beauty.
sun tea with chamomile syrup.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment