my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these ice cubes.ice cubes
{all of them. all the time}.

2. this black dress.
black dress
{because i wore it so much this week, i had to do a quick hand wash. dried in a flash}.

3. this ice pack.
coldpac
{because most weeks i think it takes up too much room in the freezer. not this one}.

4. this fan.
fan
{because it's nothing you haven't seen before, but in a week like this it deserves a shout out}.

5. this bag.
weekend bag
{because i finally have my very own weekend bag. to the beach we go}.

other things.
an affordable maxi, made in the USA.
if you read one new blog this week, make it my sister's.
for cooler days, this smock top.
i had the most delicious ice cream sandwich yesterday. can't stop thinking about it.
an outfit for commuting.
ice cream trucks on demand.

things from the archive:
eco-deo for sweaty days.
cold brew. how-to.
make-believe.

things by me in other places:
summertime delicacies.
no more more mothballs.
catch a firefly.
the ultimate porch swing.
chicken gardens.
a bike basket to love.

You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment