my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

or, an ode to the fourth of july (flowers).

1. this woody.
woody
{because you can't get cheerier than that}.

2. this garden.
mom's garden
{for all those colors}.

3. these tiger day lilies.
tigerlilies
{because there are some flowers that only the countryside gives you}.

4. this tiny bouquet.
minibouquets
{and all of the others scattered around this house}.

5. this flag.
flag
{because if i'm gonna sit at a parade, you better believe i'm gonna wave a flag}.

other things:
i don't crochet, but if i did.
holy pies.
omg.
such a good robe.
my favorite birthday treat.

things by me in other places:
a birthday flower crown.
a fourth of july cocktail to drink all weekend long.
tips for hosting a BBQ in a public park.
pick summer berries like a pro.
a perfect lunch box.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly_5.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment