my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this bundle.
hydrangea
{because the beginning of the week looked like this}.

2. this nightgown.
nightgown
{because i know i linked to it last week, but it's that good. someday i will write an ode to the power of a good nightgown}.

3. these ice cubes.
coffee ice cubes
{because i woke up to find them in the freezer}.

4. this lip balm.
lip balm
{because who would have thought? so yummy}.

5. this little scene.
fruits etc.
{synchronicity in paper fruit baskets and dish towels}.

i want to go here.
this made me laugh.
biscuits in the east village. need.
sweetest idea for newbie cooks.

things by me in other places:
prettiest cutting flowers in all the land.
farmer's markets: oregon, north carolina, indiana,
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly_12.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment