my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. mulling spices and apple peels.
mulling
{for good smells}.

2. this hair elastic.
hairelastic
{because a friend gave it to me over the weekend. kinda like these. love}.

3. this owl.
owl
{i'm not really one for tchotchkes. and yet. i love this guy. my new talisman}.

4. this envelope.
netflix
{we're watching the goodwife. we're embarrassingly into it}.

5. this eucalyptus.
eucalyptus
{because it's hanging in my bathroom. and it smells so good. i'm all about smells lately}.

other things:
for cool days.
for cold days.
stephanie coontz
through the porthole.
pinterest gospel.
this film.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-week-in-objects-mostly_5.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment