my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this piece of kinder.
kinder
{and all the others. because sweets in the afternoon should be mandated}.


2. these sneaks.sneaks
{because i have a new routine: walk before turning on the computer. changes everything}.

3. this dusty miller.
dustymiller
{because i did a little window box pruning, and snipped these pieces to put inside}.

4. these herbs.
herbs
{because they'll probably be some of the last of this season's harvest}.

5. this ribbon.
ribbon
{because i'm using it for a few special projects this week. stay tuned}.

other things:
our wedding photographs.
i'm selling these & these.
this keychain.
this favorite spot.
this poem.



You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-week-in-objects-mostly_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment