my week in objects (lately).

five little things that made my week.

1. this big leaf.
monstera
{because it's not precisely my style, but it's kept good company.}

2. this paperclip.
clip
{perfect for hanging a print.}

3. this diamond mist euphorbia.
euphorbia
{for making a fall comeback.}

4. this sack of apples.
apple sack
{because you can never have too many.}

5. this bowl of tomatillos.
tomatillos
{because of course i haven't gotten to cooking them yet, but they're still hanging on.}


other things:
sweet words.
collections.
field art.
for a bigger space, one day.
yikes.

things by me in other places:
thoughts on aspirational living.
elderberry syrup for flu-prevention.
class notes.
a perfect potting shed.
my temporary houseplant.
big trees, inside.

ps. we're running a reader survey on gardenista. if any of you guys are readers, i'd love to hear your thoughts.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (lately).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-week-in-objects-lately.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (lately)."

Post a Comment