my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these tights.
tights
{because they're a bit of a splurge but they're really the best.}

2. this jacket.
fall jacket
{same one as last year, just as perfect this time around.}

3. this apple peeler.
apple peeler{because of apple sauce (and hand pies).}

4. this gratin.
gratin
{with a side of garlicky kale.}

5. this photo.
4-orchidcare-erinboyle-gardenista
{because shooting with someone else in the room makes things considerably easier.}

other things:
this good news.
a time for sweaters.
two tones.
pants like these.

things by me in other places:
cheesy comfort food.
an orchid pot for style mavens.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-week-in-objects-mostly_11.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment