my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these acorns.
acorns
{for adding to a wall of fallish things.}

2. these flannel pajamas.
flannels
{for coming back into the rotation.}

3. this postcard.
soap
{by anne mourier.}

4. this window garden.
garden
{because there are just a few more weeks until it moves inside}

5. this pumpkin.
starry pumpkin
{because.}

other things:
i want to go here.
en plein air.
might need. in grey.
memory extended.

things by me in other places:
roasted pumpkin seeds.
a milky way pumpkin.
brown is a color.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment