my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this curlicue pumpkin.pumpkin0011
{because it's just enough for getting in the spirit.}

2. this dried echinacea pod.echinacea
{taken home from a little wildflower adventure last weekend.}

3. this tea tree oil.
tea tree
{for steams. head cold, be gone.}

4. this kale.
kale
{for brightening up my window box.}

5. these brussels sprouts.
brussels9644
{for being so falls'.}

other things:
bonbons.
vessels.
pancakes.
comfort.

things by me in other places:
the great debate.
coddled houseplants.
spooky.
root basket.
pumpkin soup.

You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-week-in-objects-mostly_18.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment