my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this lemon water.lemonwater
{because i zested one too many lemons and instead of putting it to waste, i got water that tastes like july}.

3. this nail.
curtain tieback
{because i was holding out for a more stately curtain tie, but reminded myself, again, that simple does the trick}.

3. these geraniums.
geraniums
{because they stopped flowering inside, so i thought i'd give them a little push on the sill. their just sitting up there hatched another idea. more soon}.

4. this cup of tea with a friend.
tea
{because sometimes tea on someone else's couch provides just the shift of perspective you need}.

5. this plate of crumbs.
crumbs
{because i love how each slice eaten reveals a little more of this fellow on his bicycle. she's genius, that may luk}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
these photographs show the new york of my grandparents'.
{the main database is temporarily down, due to history lovers everywhere overwhelming the system. amazing}.
incredible pear blossoms.
these have me hankering to head west.
james surfing.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment