my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this beeswax candle.
candle
{because it was still chilly this week and reading to this guy in the evening felt cozy}.

2. this geranium.
geranium
{because i'm not sure if it will survive in the dimness of our apartment, but i'd like it to. its coral colored sisters, too}.

3. this coffee.
coffee
{because i'd gotten out of the habit of making it in the morning. and this week i liked the ritual}.

4. this magazine.
bride
{because it arrived unannounced and a quick flip through convinced me we're doing this thing right}.

5. this bottle.
bottles
{because way back when i first made that salt scrub, i made some oil too. now i'm soft and scented geranium sweet}.

what about you? what little something made your week?

other things:
i'd really like one of these. please.
peach blossoms and book recommendations. favorite post {and comments} of the week.
tiebreakers.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_6.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment