my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this boardwalk.
boardwalk
{because starting things off with a morning on the beach is never a bad thing}.

2. this neighbor's window box.
ranunculus
{because even though i usually like my window boxes a little scrappier, this one is just too elegant not to be noticed}.

3. this toilet brush.
toilet brush holder
{because i found it at ikea. and while it's not nearly as high quality as the hard goods found in this shop, it's simple and clean. i won't tell you what i was managing with before}.

4. this park.
bridge
{because i plan on spending at least two nights a week in it this summer. and this week, it popped}.

5. this message.
love me
{because i never have my camera with me when i walk by, and this week i did}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
we're really thankful for all your votes. keep 'em coming!
this talented lady is photographing our wedding in august. pumped.
i'd like to own a few of these frocks. you?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_20.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment