my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these farmer's flowers.zinnias and snapdragons and friends
{because sometimes only the brightest will do}.

2. these six people.
promenade
{because even if they're not objects, they made my week}.

3. this picnic basket.
picnic, en route
{and the carrier}.

4. this quilt.
quilt
{pieced together from scraps sent by friends and family and masterfully made by linda. just for us}.

5. this tiny cup.
wine
{for nestling so perfectly into the grass and hiding my wine from passersby. some rules need to be broken}.

other things:
not just backpacks. also killer tees.
we already know this, but still.
i want about a million of these.
a sweet set.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-week-in-objects-mostly_17.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment