my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this cup of coffee.
coffee
{because it was had with j., on a sunday}.

2. this tiny package.
package
{because it has all our wedding photos. getting them ready to share. soon, soon}.

3. this plum.
plums
{because it's still summer}.

4. this necklace.
necklace
{because even though i thought the long seed beads that i bought to make it were bronze and even though i'm sad that after two days of wearing it's become clear--pun intended--they are indeed plastic, i still like it}.

5. this yellow rose.
rose
{for just putting it all out there. i'm looking for lessons here}.

other things:
this sale.
figs.
good tips for newbies.
old bones.
let's go here.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment