my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this bowl of watermelon.
watermelon
{and the others. not even minding all those seeds}.

2. this army jacket.
jacket
{because it was paul's. i might be the only pacifist utterly enthralled by war stories}.

3. these stripes.
gum
{because sometimes gross is also good}.

4. these thank you notes.
thank you notes
{because i finally scratched a few off the list}.

5. this pot of summer foods.
chutney
{tomatoes and peaches and peppers for making chutney. we ate it all week long}.

other things:
floral jeans.
hanging pots.
a crafty evening.
boots.
also:
flowers and other things.
pretty place cards.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-week-in-objects-mostly_24.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment