my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these forget-me-nots.forget-me-nots
{because they're transplanted from connecticut and doin' just fine}.

2. this earl grey.
earl grey
{because it's much fancier than i usually buy, but an emergency tea stop meant fancy tea}.

3. this tiny herb garden.
shade herbs
{because i finally figured out which herbs can thrive on a low-light windowsill. more here}.

4. these loppers.
loppers
{borrowed. and used to take the little shade garden out front to the next level}.

5. this posy.
posy
{because even though i didn't photography it before it got droopy, it was nice to have all week long}.

other things:
this dungaree dress.
photos by snail mail.
this perfect pencil case.
this little round collar.
these ferns.
midsummer!

things by me in other places:
herbs that can grow (almost) anywhere.
considering the fiddle leaf fig.
lilacs.
shaking things up.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-week-in-objects-mostly_17.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment