an herbal foot soak for summer feet.

herbal foot soak
herbal foot soak and khadi towel
herbal foot soak
Photographing feet is tricky business. Photographing your own feet? Well, that's some kind of blogger rite of passage isn't it?

While we're still on the subject of clean floors and clean feet, I wanted to share this post that I worked on for Gardenista. It's a recipe for an herbal foot soak to soothe tired feet and it's delightful if I can say so myself. Since hauling home this enamel tub to use for the shoot, I've put this tub to work no less than five times. Storing a two foot wide enamel tub in a tiny apartment might be crazy, but getting to soak my toes while reading on the couch isn't so very bad.

Next on my list? An herbal foot scrub. Because after just a few days of sporting sandals around the city, I'm already in desperate need.

Full recipe for the foot soak, here.
You have read this article gardenista / herbal remedy with the title an herbal foot soak for summer feet.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/05/an-herbal-foot-soak-for-summer-feet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "an herbal foot soak for summer feet."

Post a Comment