my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these eggs.barberry hill farm eggs
{because kelly brought them over to us while we were in connecticut. prettiest eggs you ever did see. tastiest too}.

2. this fire truck.
fire trucks
{because a parade in my hometown wouldn't be complete without it}.

3. these dudes.
james and dad
{and their dude-ish teamwork}.

4. these snowballs in may.
snowballbush8998
{because the only thing that was missing from my weekend in connecticut was a snowball fight with my sisters}.

5. these daisies.
meadow daisies
{because they survived the train trip back to the city. peonies on my new desk were even better, but of course i didn't have my camera to capture them (an insta, instead)}.

other things:
my sister swears by these. anyone else?
where clothes.
i'm taking the june course. can't. wait.
kate nailed these flower crowns.
heart swells.
lately, i have my eyes on one of these.


things by me in other places:
take advantage of summer. starting right now.
rhubarb hand pies.
herbal waters.
garden tuteurs.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment