take the a train to rockaway.

james walking to the subway
james waiting for the subway
board and bag on the a train
subway platform
swiss chard etc.
rockaway
rockaway beach
blueberries
rockaway taco line
pineapple mint
fish tacos
beachy wall
This weekend, we took the newly up and running A train out to Rockaway to get our fill of sunburn and tacos and surf and sand. I've counted four times on my fingers to make sure I'm getting this right, but I'm pretty sure this is the eighth summer that James and I have spent together. If this is what getting old feels like, I don't mind it one bit.

In case you're in need of an extra dose of sunshine on this gloomy Monday: a few of our beach days in motion.
You have read this article life with the title take the a train to rockaway.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/06/take-a-train-to-rockaway.html. Thanks!

No comment for "take the a train to rockaway."

Post a Comment