secret: i stink.

deodorantcream0745

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! That's a cheap title for a post. I know. But I needed to get your attention. I've got some serious news for you.

Going the eco-route with beauty and bath products has always met a sticking point for me when it comes to deodorant. Over the course of the past ten years I have bought no fewer than ten (fifteen?) different natural deodorants. Roll-ons, crystals, clays, lavender-scented sticks, tea tree-scented sticks, unscented sticks. You name it, I have tried it. And with all of them I have finished the majority of my days stinky, sweaty, and generally uncomfortable.

In a shameful admission, lately I have been using an unscented stick from Dove. I know better. I do. But what's a girl to do when she stinks by 10 am? I've tried not to care about being a little musky. I've told myself that it's natural and fine and maybe a little bit badass. And then I find some strangers' nose stuck in my armpit on the subway and I squirm.

But. I found a miracle product. I'm a true skeptic when it comes to finding a natural deodorant that actually works, so I hope you take my word on this one. The deodorant is a little on the expensive side, and it took two different friends recommending it and nearly a year before I took the plunge and placed my order. But now, I'm NEVER. LOOKING. BACK.

I'll let you do all the reading about this little gem on the soapwalla website. Run don't walk, or whatever the equivalent would be for the internet...
You have read this article deodorant / secret / soapwalla with the title secret: i stink.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/06/secret-i-stink.html. Thanks!

No comment for "secret: i stink."

Post a Comment