my week in objects (mostly).


1. this tempeh sandwich.tempeh
{and having a husband to make it for me}.

2. this color-coordinated lamp post.
river deli
{for making the street so cheery}.

3. this tiny ring and meeting its maker.
another feather ring
{sold in stacks of three, but appearing as a singleton here}.

4. this sensitive plant.
sensitive plant
{because it curls right up if you get too close. bashful little guy}.

5. this cover.
new yorker
{because it was just so sweet of the new yorker to dedicate their july 1 issue to me}!

other things.
i've finally come to terms: reader is going away.
here's the very best reader substitute i've found.
there's also this.
and this.
if you'd like, you can sign up for daily emails from this site. in the sidebar.
also:
the cutest bike basket.
liane finds the best poems.
biodiversity heritage library. cooler than it sounds.

things by me in other places.
stop killing your succulents.
a very weedy salad.
peel up a parking lot.
tabletop planters.
alternatives to ac.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment