my week in objects (mostly).

1. these tiny daisies.
tinydaisies1388
{for brightening up the place}.

2. this twine.
twine1414
{for appearing just when i needed it}.

3. these red strawberries.
strawberries
{for being grown without pesticides}.

4. this bra.
bra1417
{because without really wanting to air any dirty perfectly clean laundry, it's kind of the best thing for wearing underneath a tee}.

5. this chocolate bar.
chocolate bar
{for providing late afternoon sustenance}.


other things:
i'd like to wear this all summer.
this place looks dreamy.
warm feta? yes.
india. get me there.
strawbs and bubbly. please.

things by me in other places:
neighborhood roses.
how to care for your pruners.
i've got my eye on this scrub.
and this lip blush.
trellises.
gardenista's on instagram.
lessons in flower arranging, etc.
a very green garage.
old-fashioned laundry.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly_14.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment