my week in objects (mostly).

gin and tonic

Well, I know: not exactly my typical weekly roundup. But this week's travels didn't lend themselves to a week in objects post. I was too busy admiring the plants that grow in the sidewalk cracks in California to think about anything else. So instead, a picture of a drink that I've decided might just be close enough to a Bloody Mary to justify a little daytime imbibing. That full story is on Gardenista.

Other things:
Quick words on fast fashion.
I didn't know I needed a table runner.
Weaving in the Wild.
Gah.
Tiny rings.

Other things by me:
Summer Solstice!
Bee's Wrap.
Flower Arranging 101, continued.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly_21.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment