make-believe: spring linens and other things.




After yesterday's post about my sleepless night, I've got sleep and bedrooms on my mind. While my nighttime dreams may be lackluster lately, my daydreams have been as active as ever. I've been scheming about ways to brighten up our tiny sleeping loft and I've got an ideabook in the works about springtime linens and bedroom accessories. If I came into a little extra spending money, I'd change things up by mixing and matching colors and patterns. I might tend toward being somewhat of a neutrals girl, but I don't want to be boring. Bright yellow checks for spring? Yes, please.

You have read this article bedroom / home / make-believe / spring linens with the title make-believe: spring linens and other things.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/make-believe-spring-linens-and-other.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make-believe: spring linens and other things."

Post a Comment