my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this bagel.bagel
{because of the company}.

2. this pillow case.
enhabiten pillow
{because every single thing in liane's shop is incredible right now. and this one's now on my couch}.

3. this banana.
banana
{because i was on a banana kick this week. don't know why}.

4. this skirt.
skirt
{because sometimes dressing up makes a frazzled day feel better}.

5. this table top.
pea soup
{because mildred set it and served us pea soup in glass bowls}.

other things:
more love for my toolbox.
a lookbook with yours truly.
post offices at risk.
architecture, memory, & loss.
this is rather more lighthearted.
ultraviolet inspiration.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-week-in-objects-mostly_8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment