my week in objects (mostly).


1 . this new system for napkins and dish towels.linen box
{also, that bright table cloth which has replaced our blanket as couch saver}.

2. this bridal crown daffodil.
bridal crown daffodils
{because it has lots of still unbloomed sisters outside, but inside it's queen bee}.

3. this closet.
closet
{because i've got big plans for an overhaul. cannot wait}.

4. this white stair case.
stairs
{because james and i painted it this weekend. spackle saves the day}.

5. this tiny tin.
maxims
{because it resurfaced this week. imagining aunt ruth at maxim's is pure gold}.

other things:
something slouchy.
new york then and now.
horses in grand central.
beautiful pillows, photographed by nicole.
me + summer, everyday.
+ these.
this is fascinating.
marriage.

me in other places:
questions answered.
lights out.
flowery splurge.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment