starting seeds.

helioptrope seed packet
seed starts
Even though today is the dreariest day on record--well if it it isn't, it must be awfully close--there's a tiny spot of spring in this apartment that I've been doing my very best to nurture. I started heliotrope, salvia, and lobelia seeds a few weeks ago and despite my dim apartment's best efforts to thwart their progress, a few tiny seedlings have sprouted. I sincerely hope you'll join me in rooting for their survival. Pun only mildly intended.

The full story's on Gardenista, including a little how-to for newspaper pots.
You have read this article elsewhere / gardenista / home / life with the title starting seeds.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/starting-seeds.html. Thanks!

No comment for "starting seeds."

Post a Comment