make-believe: making my own clothes


Lately, all I can think about is how much I'd like to be able to make my own clothes. I imagine running my hands over bolts of linen and cotton, cutting along patterns, getting the fit just right and having a whole collection of go-to dresses for the warmer weather that I know, I know, is just around the corner. I don't own a sewing machine and the last time I used one I broke the needle not once, but twice. Still, I can't help thinking about slipping on a simple dress to wear all spring and summer long. Here, a few beautiful bits of inspiration made by other people.

What about you? Have you tackled making your own clothes?

You have read this article dresses / handmade / make your own clothes / make-believe with the title make-believe: making my own clothes. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/make-believe-making-my-own-clothes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make-believe: making my own clothes"

Post a Comment