new views.

crocuses, brooklyn heights promenade
Last week, the newly built Squibb Park Bridge, connecting the Brooklyn Heights Promenade with the fantastic Brooklyn Bridge Park, opened to pedestrian traffic. As a near-daily park walker, I am thrilled with this newest development. James and I took advantage of the blue-sky morning on Sunday and took a walk along the (very bouncy!) new bridge. The weather was far from spring-like, but the crocuses were out on the Promenade and just looking at the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory from this new vantage point made me feel like summer would get here eventually. In the meantime, I'm pretty tempted to get myself a skateboard and start testing out my moves. Cutest couple award goes to this duo. Don't get me started on the pup.
squibb park skate boarders
squibb park bridge
brooklyn bridge from squibb park bridge
erin on squibb park brdigesquibb park bridge
squibb park bridge
james
crocuses on the brooklyn heights promenade


You have read this article brooklyn / brooklyn bridge park / life / squibb park bridge with the title new views.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/new-views.html. Thanks!

No comment for "new views."

Post a Comment